Re: [pixelmed_dicom] Re: Problems opening Dicomdir

  • Cliff Pereira
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 23, 2010
      Hi David,

      unfortunately I'm not allowed to send you a copy of the CD. Sorry for that. I asked my boss and he said that it is not possible due to private data on the disk. So I will need to find a work around.

      Thanks anyway.

      Cliff

      --- http://clifficious.de ---

      2010/9/14 dclunie99 <dclunie@...>

      Hi Cliff

      I would probably need a copy of the CD to debug this.

      I presume that you have tried using one of the main methods of the existing classes rather than your own code and had the same (undesirable) result?

      Note that these methods are sensitive to the path ... you might want to try getCanonicalPath().

      Presumably the files are not compressed, and if they are, the compression transfer syntaxes are supported on your platform by JIIO codecs (i.e., not JPEG lossless on Mac).

      David