Transfer control using MoveSOPClassSCU

  • Konrad Wojciechowski
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2006
      Good evening,
      I'm working on developing an apllication, which connects to scanner, retrieves list of examinations (using FindSOPClassSCU) and after user's choice moving them (using MoveSOPClassSCU) to listener application (listener is based on StorageSOPClassSCP). One of the assumptions for this application is to have a module for file transfer controll - user of this application should be sure, that all of selected data were saved in database (saving job is provided by listener module). As far as I know pixelmed Move- and Storage- classes are giving possibility to have transfer controlling by using debugLevel variable. But for me it is not enought, because classes should return only status of the previous sended command or sth, what I can easily use to build progress bar. So I have an idea to change existing Move- or Storage- class for my purposes. But maybe there is another, simpler way to do that? I read documentation for com.pixelmed.transfermonitor classes, but I don't understand, how can I use that. Any ideas ?
      Best regards
      Konrad

      Czy już jesteś w Yahoo!?
      Masz dosyć spamu? Poczta Yahoo! dysponuje najlepszą ochroną przed spamem
      http://pl.mail.yahoo.com