NORVANDELL'S new gig for Digital Webbing Presents

  • norvandell
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2005
      Guys and Gals

      I wanted to share with y'all, that I will soon be penciling and inking
      a 2 part story for Digital Webbing Presents. I can't say much about it,
      because the writter is still working on it.

      I can't tell you the writters name either at this point, other than to
      say he has a mini series currently out for Image.

      Also, I'm still looking for A place to stay during the con. My offer
      stands about a original piece of art for the room and I will help out
      with the expences as much as I can. Plus I do know the area very well.

      Tod