Re: [pittscomicon] Re: STEEL CITY CON

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 28, 2007
      In a message dated 7/28/2007 6:20:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time, lisad_2711@... writes:
      I went to the convention on Saturday.... and I had my costumes with me, but, WHERE THE HELL WERE THE HEROES COSTUMES?    All I saw was a few Pirates....and Star Wars people....So, I didn't dress up in the hero costumes I have...

      ~Spidergirl

      i went today. think i got there at like 11 and hung around for about 2 hours. nothing really exciting there for me, the vendors that had stuff i like really didnt have anything i wanted in my price range. but there was a nice turn out. friend of mine has a table there and said biznez was good.

      the only costumes i saw was a bunch of star wars guys <mostly at the front door>, a guy dressed as jack sparrow, and a guy dressed as the punisher. i had thought about getting my costume out of storage but had alot of things to do today and didnt feel like changing in the back of my suv. probly good i didnt wear it as i went alone and the costume gives me tunnel vision, there were alot of people there and i'd have smashed into a bunch of them i'm sure. then again i could have had a good fight with some storm troopers  lol

    • Maya
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 31, 2007
        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, Lisa Davis <lisad_2711@...>
        wrote:
        >I went on sunday and felt the same way. I know I will go to the
        next one but this time I'll put my costume is a bag and put it on
        when I get there.