Re: [pittscomicon] Re: STEEL CITY CON

  • Lisa Davis
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 28 3:19 PM
      I went to the convention on Saturday....and I had my costumes with me, but, WHERE THE HELL WERE THE HEROES COSTUMES?    All I saw was a few Pirates....and Star Wars people....So, I didn't dress up in the hero costumes I have...

      ~Spidergirl

      Maya <catwomanmtb@...> wrote:
      --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, Lisa Davis <lisad_2711@ ...>
      wrote:
      >I will be there by late morning or early afternoon. not so sure
      right on.
      > I may try to attend, but I may wind up going in a little late for
      something came up for the morning part(for Saturday), other than
      that, things might be okay....Or may wind up going on Sunday!!

      Daylight Time, dugger_rockz@ ... writes:
      > July 28 & 29, its good time, dress up, dress down, dont dress at
      all,
      > well maybe wear a little something, I cant make it saturday but i
      will
      > damn sure be there sunday.
      > Hope some of you stop by.
      > Dugger
      >
      > i want to go but as it turns out now i might not be able to. had
      some things come up, but if i can make the con i'll definitely be
      there

      > ------------ --------- --------- ---
      > Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com.
      >

      > ------------ --------- --------- ---
      > Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Yahoo!
      Travel.

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 28 5:08 PM
        In a message dated 7/28/2007 6:20:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time, lisad_2711@... writes:
        I went to the convention on Saturday.... and I had my costumes with me, but, WHERE THE HELL WERE THE HEROES COSTUMES?    All I saw was a few Pirates....and Star Wars people....So, I didn't dress up in the hero costumes I have...

        ~Spidergirl

        i went today. think i got there at like 11 and hung around for about 2 hours. nothing really exciting there for me, the vendors that had stuff i like really didnt have anything i wanted in my price range. but there was a nice turn out. friend of mine has a table there and said biznez was good.

        the only costumes i saw was a bunch of star wars guys <mostly at the front door>, a guy dressed as jack sparrow, and a guy dressed as the punisher. i had thought about getting my costume out of storage but had alot of things to do today and didnt feel like changing in the back of my suv. probly good i didnt wear it as i went alone and the costume gives me tunnel vision, there were alot of people there and i'd have smashed into a bunch of them i'm sure. then again i could have had a good fight with some storm troopers  lol

      • Maya
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 31 4:53 PM
          wrote:
          >I went on sunday and felt the same way. I know I will go to the
          next one but this time I'll put my costume is a bag and put it on
          when I get there.