STEEL CITY CON

  • dugger_rockz
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 26, 2007
      July 28 & 29, its good time, dress up, dress down, dont dress at all,
      well maybe wear a little something, I cant make it saturday but i will
      damn sure be there sunday.
      Hope some of you stop by.
      Dugger
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 26, 2007
        In a message dated 7/26/2007 9:36:37 AM Eastern Daylight Time, dugger_rockz@... writes:
        July 28 & 29, its good time, dress up, dress down, dont dress at all,
        well maybe wear a little something, I cant make it saturday but i will
        damn sure be there sunday.
        Hope some of you stop by.
        Dugger

        i want to go but as it turns out now i might not be able to. had some things come up, but if i can make the con i'll definitely be there

      • Lisa Davis

          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 28, 2007
            --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, Lisa Davis <lisad_2711@...>
            wrote:
            >I will be there by late morning or early afternoon. not so sure
            right on.
            > I may try to attend, but I may wind up going in a little late for
            something came up for the morning part(for Saturday), other than
            that, things might be okay....Or may wind up going on Sunday!!
            > ~Spidergirl
            >

            > bsimon9427@... wrote:
            Daylight Time, dugger_rockz@... writes:
            > July 28 & 29, its good time, dress up, dress down, dont dress at
            all,
            > well maybe wear a little something, I cant make it saturday but i
            will
            > damn sure be there sunday.
            > Hope some of you stop by.
            > Dugger
            >
            > i want to go but as it turns out now i might not be able to. had
            some things come up, but if i can make the con i'll definitely be
            there

            > ---------------------------------
            > Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com.
            >

            > ---------------------------------
            > Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Yahoo!
            Travel.

          • Lisa Davis
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 28, 2007
              I went to the convention on Saturday....and I had my costumes with me, but, WHERE THE HELL WERE THE HEROES COSTUMES?    All I saw was a few Pirates....and Star Wars people....So, I didn't dress up in the hero costumes I have...

              ~Spidergirl

              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 28, 2007
                In a message dated 7/28/2007 6:20:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time, lisad_2711@... writes:
                I went to the convention on Saturday.... and I had my costumes with me, but, WHERE THE HELL WERE THE HEROES COSTUMES?    All I saw was a few Pirates....and Star Wars people....So, I didn't dress up in the hero costumes I have...

                ~Spidergirl

                i went today. think i got there at like 11 and hung around for about 2 hours. nothing really exciting there for me, the vendors that had stuff i like really didnt have anything i wanted in my price range. but there was a nice turn out. friend of mine has a table there and said biznez was good.

                the only costumes i saw was a bunch of star wars guys <mostly at the front door>, a guy dressed as jack sparrow, and a guy dressed as the punisher. i had thought about getting my costume out of storage but had alot of things to do today and didnt feel like changing in the back of my suv. probly good i didnt wear it as i went alone and the costume gives me tunnel vision, there were alot of people there and i'd have smashed into a bunch of them i'm sure. then again i could have had a good fight with some storm troopers  lol

              • Maya
                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 31, 2007
                  wrote:
                  >I went on sunday and felt the same way. I know I will go to the
                  next one but this time I'll put my costume is a bag and put it on
                  when I get there.