Re: [pittscomicon] is any one going to the Steel City Con

  • Lisa Davis
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 19 6:50 PM
      I don't know if I am going to go to the convention in my costume(s) or not....I haven't really decided yet...We will have to see!!

      bsimon9427@... wrote:
      In a message dated 7/19/2007 9:27:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time, catwomanmtb@ yahoo.com writes:
      I just give a shout out to see if anyone is going to the Steel City
      Con next week end

      me and my cuz will be there, but i am not coming in costume

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 19 7:03 PM
        I will be there SUNDAY

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 19 9:13 PM
          I will be passing on this one.
          Was going to go see Christy Hemme and Gail Kim, but got them last
          month at a wrestling convention in NJ.
          Don't really feel like paying the probably ($20.00 per item price),
          that they'll be charging there or the $50.00 each for a photo of
          them in a bikini.
          Not sure how big of a crowd they'll have for them.
          They need to get some of the older guys with the Classic figures
          out, and lower the price by maybe 5 bucks.

          > I will be there SUNDAY

          align:right;padding-right:.5em;}
          > #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{
          > font-weight:bold;}
          > #ygrp-vital a {
          > text-decoration:none;}
          >
          > #ygrp-vital a:hover{
          > text-decoration:underline;}
          >
          > #ygrp-sponsor #hd{
          > color:#999;font-size:77%;}
          > #ygrp-sponsor #ov{
          > #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{
          > padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0;}
          > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{
          > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{
          > text-decoration:none;font-size:130%;}
          > #ygrp-sponsor #nc {
          > #ygrp-sponsor .ad{
          > padding:8px 0;}
          > #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{
          size:100%;line-height:122%;}
          > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{
          > text-decoration:none;}
          > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{
          > text-decoration:underline;}
          > #ygrp-sponsor .ad p{
          > margin:0;}
          > o {font-size:0;}
          > .MsoNormal {
          > margin:0 0 0 0;}
          > #ygrp-text tt{
          > font-size:120%;}
          > blockquote{margin:0 0 0 4px;}
          > .replbq {margin:4;}
          > -->

          user panel and lay it on us.

        • sjharvey9@aol.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 20 4:07 PM
            I'll be going, but not sure which morning.

            --- SCOTT

          • Kelly Probo
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 22 4:05 PM
              Not suree yet if I'm going its the whole money thing for me But I would like to go meet Jeremy Bulluck (Boba Fett) But then again it sounds cool so Well see If I"M going if I do I look forward to seeing you there