Re: [pittscomicon] is any one going to the Steel City Con

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 19, 2007
      In a message dated 7/19/2007 9:27:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time, catwomanmtb@... writes:
      I just give a shout out to see if anyone is going to the Steel City
      Con next week end

      me and my cuz will be there, but i am not coming in costume

    • Lisa Davis
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 19, 2007
        I don't know if I am going to go to the convention in my costume(s) or not....I haven't really decided yet...We will have to see!!

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 19, 2007
          I will be there SUNDAY

          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 19, 2007
            I will be passing on this one.
            Was going to go see Christy Hemme and Gail Kim, but got them last
            month at a wrestling convention in NJ.
            Don't really feel like paying the probably ($20.00 per item price),
            that they'll be charging there or the $50.00 each for a photo of
            them in a bikini.
            Not sure how big of a crowd they'll have for them.
            They need to get some of the older guys with the Classic figures
            out, and lower the price by maybe 5 bucks.

            > I will be there SUNDAY

            align:right;padding-right:.5em;}
            > #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{
            > font-weight:bold;}
            > #ygrp-vital a {
            > text-decoration:none;}
            >
            > #ygrp-vital a:hover{
            > text-decoration:underline;}
            >
            > #ygrp-sponsor #hd{
            > color:#999;font-size:77%;}
            > #ygrp-sponsor #ov{
            > #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{
            > padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0;}
            > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{
            > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{
            > text-decoration:none;font-size:130%;}
            > #ygrp-sponsor #nc {
            > #ygrp-sponsor .ad{
            > padding:8px 0;}
            > #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{
            size:100%;line-height:122%;}
            > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{
            > text-decoration:none;}
            > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{
            > text-decoration:underline;}
            > #ygrp-sponsor .ad p{
            > margin:0;}
            > o {font-size:0;}
            > .MsoNormal {
            > margin:0 0 0 0;}
            > #ygrp-text tt{
            > font-size:120%;}
            > blockquote{margin:0 0 0 4px;}
            > .replbq {margin:4;}
            > -->

            user panel and lay it on us.

          • sjharvey9@aol.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 20, 2007
              I'll be going, but not sure which morning.

              --- SCOTT

            • Kelly Probo
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 22, 2007
                Not suree yet if I'm going its the whole money thing for me But I would like to go meet Jeremy Bulluck (Boba Fett) But then again it sounds cool so Well see If I"M going if I do I look forward to seeing you there