is any one going to the Steel City Con

  • Maya
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 19, 2007
      I just give a shout out to see if anyone is going to the Steel City
      Con next week end
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 19, 2007
        In a message dated 7/19/2007 9:27:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time, catwomanmtb@... writes:
        I just give a shout out to see if anyone is going to the Steel City
        Con next week end

        me and my cuz will be there, but i am not coming in costume

      • Lisa Davis
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 19, 2007
          I don't know if I am going to go to the convention in my costume(s) or not....I haven't really decided yet...We will have to see!!

          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 19, 2007
            I will be there SUNDAY

            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 19, 2007
              I will be passing on this one.
              Was going to go see Christy Hemme and Gail Kim, but got them last
              month at a wrestling convention in NJ.
              Don't really feel like paying the probably ($20.00 per item price),
              that they'll be charging there or the $50.00 each for a photo of
              them in a bikini.
              Not sure how big of a crowd they'll have for them.
              They need to get some of the older guys with the Classic figures
              out, and lower the price by maybe 5 bucks.

              > I will be there SUNDAY

              align:right;padding-right:.5em;}
              > #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{
              > font-weight:bold;}
              > #ygrp-vital a {
              > text-decoration:none;}
              >
              > #ygrp-vital a:hover{
              > text-decoration:underline;}
              >
              > #ygrp-sponsor #hd{
              > color:#999;font-size:77%;}
              > #ygrp-sponsor #ov{
              > #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{
              > padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0;}
              > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{
              > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{
              > text-decoration:none;font-size:130%;}
              > #ygrp-sponsor #nc {
              > #ygrp-sponsor .ad{
              > padding:8px 0;}
              > #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{
              size:100%;line-height:122%;}
              > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{
              > text-decoration:none;}
              > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{
              > text-decoration:underline;}
              > #ygrp-sponsor .ad p{
              > margin:0;}
              > o {font-size:0;}
              > .MsoNormal {
              > margin:0 0 0 0;}
              > #ygrp-text tt{
              > font-size:120%;}
              > blockquote{margin:0 0 0 4px;}
              > .replbq {margin:4;}
              > -->

              user panel and lay it on us.

            • sjharvey9@aol.com
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 20, 2007
                I'll be going, but not sure which morning.

                --- SCOTT

              • Kelly Probo
                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 22, 2007
                  Not suree yet if I'm going its the whole money thing for me But I would like to go meet Jeremy Bulluck (Boba Fett) But then again it sounds cool so Well see If I"M going if I do I look forward to seeing you there