Re: [pittscomicon] Anyone know why...?

  • R Howard
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 31 8:59 AM
      Ms. McNab recently signed a movie deal and had to pull out of her appearance because of that.  Ms. Kramer graciously agreed to fill in for her.

      Jared Gregor <chapachowa03@...> wrote:

      Hey guys,

        Was wondering if anyone could tell me why Mercedes McNab (from
      Buffy/Angel) was replaced with Clare Kramer from Buffy?
        I was looking fwd. to meeting Mercedes as her character was one of my
      fav's on Buffy/Angel.
        Thanks for any input!

      Do you Yahoo!?

    • Kirisawa Fuko
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 31 1:00 PM
        Thanks for the info! I'm happy to see the con getting some Buffy/Angel
        people even if neither of them played characters I liked much.