Re: tf

  • EEGAH316
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 13 3:48 PM
      I thought it was a heck of a ride myself, even though the ending had
      so much going on it was hard to keep track of. But they've already
      green-lit the sequel, luckily. I'd say they did the franchise justice.

      And I'm with you on the live-action Joe movie. I haven't heard much
      good about the potential scripts, but Transformers had the same
      troubles, and it turned out OK. So we'll see. I've been casting it
      in my head; I think Bob Sapp would be a good Roadblock, and Ray Park
      ought to be a lock for Snake-Eyes. But they'd probably have to go
      with a lot of no-names to keep the budget from swelling!

      Oh yeah, I'm working on a helmeted version of my Cobra Commander
      outfit, too. The helmet's coming from a combination of an old Darth
      Vader helmet and a mirrored face shield from a motorcycle helmet.
      Early results are encouraging!

      > just saw it today and over all i liked it. some things didnt make
      sense but
      > its a movie ya know, no biggie. the one thing i didnt like was how
      the tf's
      > didnt look like their G1 selves, there was very little of the
      traditional
      > transforming sound, and some of the fight scenes that were close ups
      were to blurry.
      > what is it with hollywood and fight scenes anymore? i know they want
      some
      > realism with the fights but if i cant see how can i tell how bad ass
      the fight is?!
      > generally tho it was a pretty good movie, even the people who talked
      through
      > the whole thing and smelled of garbage didnt ruin it for me bc i
      kinda got
      > "into" the movie after awhile. i saw the first showing today and
      there was only
      > like 20 people there. 8 of those were kids. i really hope this movie
      does well
      > for a few reasons. one bc it was a good movie, way way better then
      F4 2, and