Re: [pittscomicon] Anyone know why...?

  • Chad "Space Ghost" Wilson
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 30, 2005
      Re: [pittscomicon] Anyone know why...? OK, just read the Bio... she plays Glory... much better character then
      Mercedes character. As long as Emma Caulfield was never teased, it
      doesn't matter to me...

      SG

      on 3/30/05 11:28 AM, Jared Gregor at chapachowa03@... wrote:

      Hey guys,

       Was wondering if anyone could tell me why Mercedes McNab (from
      Buffy/Angel) was replaced with Clare Kramer from Buffy?
       I was looking fwd. to meeting Mercedes as her character was one of my
      fav's on Buffy/Angel.
       Thanks for any input!
    • R Howard
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 31, 2005
        Ms. McNab recently signed a movie deal and had to pull out of her appearance because of that.  Ms. Kramer graciously agreed to fill in for her.

        Jared Gregor <chapachowa03@...> wrote:

        Hey guys,

          Was wondering if anyone could tell me why Mercedes McNab (from
        Buffy/Angel) was replaced with Clare Kramer from Buffy?
          I was looking fwd. to meeting Mercedes as her character was one of my
        fav's on Buffy/Angel.
          Thanks for any input!

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • Kirisawa Fuko
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 31, 2005
          Thanks for the info! I'm happy to see the con getting some Buffy/Angel
          people even if neither of them played characters I liked much.