Re: I just saw Transformer

  • Maya
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2007

      > I was suprised too. the Place I went to see the movie was empty.
      there were eight or nine people at the theater watching it. And No I
      didnot see any wire. (but I wasnot looking either) I won't says any
      thing about it. I just hope everyone enjoys it (ok one thing, make
      sure your get a large POPCORN With DRINK your need it)!!!!
      > In a message dated 7/3/2007 4:57:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      > catwomanmtb@... writes:
      >
      > It was my favorite movie this summer. It's a little on the long
      side.
      > but it was worth it.
      >
      > If you have not seen it go and see it tomorrow or this weekend
      > you love it.
      >

      > i was going to see it this morning but figured it would be packed.
      was it

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3, 2007
        i just watched it an thought it was pretty damn good.

        > I was suprised too. the Place I went to see the movie was empty.
        there were eight or nine people at the theater watching it. And No I
        didnot see any wire. (but I wasnot looking either) I won't says any
        thing about it. I just hope everyone enjoys it (ok one thing, make
        sure your get a large POPCORN With DRINK your need it)!!!!
        > In a message dated 7/3/2007 4:57:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
        > catwomanmtb@ ... writes:
        >
        > It was my favorite movie this summer. It's a little on the long
        side.
        > but it was worth it.
        >
        > If you have not seen it go and see it tomorrow or this weekend
        > you love it.
        >

        > i was going to see it this morning but figured it would be packed.
        was it
        > crowed at all? i'll probly wait till next week when its been out
        for awhile.
        > i dont know anything about the story line, and dont, i want it to
        be a
        > surprise to me but i'm not liking how the robots are done. can see
        to many wires and
        > junk hanging out. i like the nice clean lines of the classic
        figures. i'm
        > sure the animators would have to lol

        http://www.aol. com.

        Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.