Re: [pittscomicon] I just saw Transformer

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2007
      In a message dated 7/3/2007 4:57:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time, catwomanmtb@... writes:
      It was my favorite movie this summer. It's a little on the long side.
      but it was worth it.

      If you have not seen it go and see it tomorrow or this weekend
      you love it.

      i was going to see it this morning but figured it would be packed. was it crowed at all? i'll probly wait till next week when its been out for awhile.
      i dont know anything about the story line, and dont, i want it to be a surprise to me but i'm not liking how the robots are done. can see to many wires and junk hanging out. i like the nice clean lines of the classic figures. i'm sure the animators would have to  lol

      See what's free at AOL.com.
    • Maya
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3, 2007

        > I was suprised too. the Place I went to see the movie was empty.
        there were eight or nine people at the theater watching it. And No I
        didnot see any wire. (but I wasnot looking either) I won't says any
        thing about it. I just hope everyone enjoys it (ok one thing, make
        sure your get a large POPCORN With DRINK your need it)!!!!

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 3, 2007
          i just watched it an thought it was pretty damn good.

          > I was suprised too. the Place I went to see the movie was empty.
          there were eight or nine people at the theater watching it. And No I
          didnot see any wire. (but I wasnot looking either) I won't says any
          thing about it. I just hope everyone enjoys it (ok one thing, make
          sure your get a large POPCORN With DRINK your need it)!!!!
          > In a message dated 7/3/2007 4:57:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
          > catwomanmtb@ ... writes:
          >
          > It was my favorite movie this summer. It's a little on the long
          side.
          > but it was worth it.
          >
          > If you have not seen it go and see it tomorrow or this weekend
          > you love it.
          >

          > i was going to see it this morning but figured it would be packed.
          was it
          > crowed at all? i'll probly wait till next week when its been out
          for awhile.
          > i dont know anything about the story line, and dont, i want it to
          be a
          > surprise to me but i'm not liking how the robots are done. can see
          to many wires and
          > junk hanging out. i like the nice clean lines of the classic
          figures. i'm
          > sure the animators would have to lol

          http://www.aol. com.

          Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.