I just saw Transformer

  • Maya
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2007
      It was my favorite movie this summer. It's a little on the long side.
      but it was worth it.

      If you have not seen it go and see it tomorrow or this weekend
      you love it.
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3, 2007
        In a message dated 7/3/2007 4:57:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time, catwomanmtb@... writes:
        It was my favorite movie this summer. It's a little on the long side.
        but it was worth it.

        If you have not seen it go and see it tomorrow or this weekend
        you love it.

        i was going to see it this morning but figured it would be packed. was it crowed at all? i'll probly wait till next week when its been out for awhile.
        i dont know anything about the story line, and dont, i want it to be a surprise to me but i'm not liking how the robots are done. can see to many wires and junk hanging out. i like the nice clean lines of the classic figures. i'm sure the animators would have to  lol

        See what's free at AOL.com.
      • Maya
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 3, 2007

          > I was suprised too. the Place I went to see the movie was empty.
          there were eight or nine people at the theater watching it. And No I
          didnot see any wire. (but I wasnot looking either) I won't says any
          thing about it. I just hope everyone enjoys it (ok one thing, make
          sure your get a large POPCORN With DRINK your need it)!!!!

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 3, 2007
            i just watched it an thought it was pretty damn good.

            > I was suprised too. the Place I went to see the movie was empty.
            there were eight or nine people at the theater watching it. And No I
            didnot see any wire. (but I wasnot looking either) I won't says any
            thing about it. I just hope everyone enjoys it (ok one thing, make
            sure your get a large POPCORN With DRINK your need it)!!!!
            > In a message dated 7/3/2007 4:57:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
            > catwomanmtb@ ... writes:
            >
            > It was my favorite movie this summer. It's a little on the long
            side.
            > but it was worth it.
            >
            > If you have not seen it go and see it tomorrow or this weekend
            > you love it.
            >

            > i was going to see it this morning but figured it would be packed.
            was it
            > crowed at all? i'll probly wait till next week when its been out
            for awhile.
            > i dont know anything about the story line, and dont, i want it to
            be a
            > surprise to me but i'm not liking how the robots are done. can see
            to many wires and
            > junk hanging out. i like the nice clean lines of the classic
            figures. i'm
            > sure the animators would have to lol

            http://www.aol. com.

            Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.