Silver Surfer

  • gunsgirl32574
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18 4:00 PM
      I saw the movie on Firday with my boyfriend and we both thought that
      the movie was good I liked the stuff about Johnny> (I'm not saying
      becasue I don't want to spoil it for everyone else but if you seen it
      you'll know what I was talking about) but the only problem i had was
      it was too short I heard that they're going to make a third movie and
      maybe a Silver Surfer movie????? :)
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 18 4:20 PM
        I think it was to short as well. I do wonder though, in future Marvel Comic Movies is all the main characters going to dance? I HATE THAT!

        I saw the movie on Firday with my boyfriend and we both thought that
        the movie was good I liked the stuff about Johnny> (I'm not saying
        becasue I don't want to spoil it for everyone else but if you seen it
        you'll know what I was talking about) but the only problem i had was
        it was too short I heard that they're going to make a third movie and
        maybe a Silver Surfer movie????? :)

        Building a website is a piece of cake.