Re: (OT) Rise Of The Silver Surfer

  • Chaz
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 17, 2007
      Thanks for the review Scott!
      I'm hoping to see it sometime this week.
      The reviews I saw were not very good, except harry at aintitcoolnews.com.
      Everyone seems to point out how terrible the actor playing Doctor Doom is though.
    • William Crites
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 17, 2007
        I saw it Saturday afternoon and really enjoyed it. I generally don't listen to what the critics say. Most, not all, have any idea of what they're talking about when it comes to comic based movies.

        Will