Re: [pittscomicon] Re: the costume contest

    Message 1 of 27 , May 11 10:21 AM
      aint that the truth, the show seems to grow each time, last time i went, wasnt wanting anything then spent 100 bucks on stuff i had to have...lol no regrets.

      Message 2 of 27 , May 11 10:42 AM
        Yeah, last time I went, I ended up with parts I needed for a whole
        bunch of my incomplete Transformers and Joes. Hoping to do even more
        completing this time around!

        Plus Jeremy Bulloch's gonna be there, so for the cheap admission, you
        can't go wrong.

        Message 3 of 27 , May 11 10:52 AM
          I couldnt agree more