Re: [pittscomicon] Re: the costume contest

    Message 1 of 27 , May 11, 2007
      In a message dated 5/11/2007 10:05:23 AM Eastern Daylight Time, dugger_rockz@... writes:
      Hey folks, dont forget the Steel City Con , JULY 28 &29
      its a good time too.

      i'm always there. not alot of stuff i want but i always manage to find something i need.

      See what's free at AOL.com.
      Message 2 of 27 , May 11, 2007
        aint that the truth, the show seems to grow each time, last time i went, wasnt wanting anything then spent 100 bucks on stuff i had to have...lol no regrets.

        Message 3 of 27 , May 11, 2007
          Yeah, last time I went, I ended up with parts I needed for a whole
          bunch of my incomplete Transformers and Joes. Hoping to do even more
          completing this time around!

          Plus Jeremy Bulloch's gonna be there, so for the cheap admission, you
          can't go wrong.

          Message 4 of 27 , May 11, 2007
            I couldnt agree more