Anyone know why...?

  • Jared Gregor
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 30, 2005
      Hey guys,

      Was wondering if anyone could tell me why Mercedes McNab (from
      Buffy/Angel) was replaced with Clare Kramer from Buffy?
      I was looking fwd. to meeting Mercedes as her character was one of my
      fav's on Buffy/Angel.
      Thanks for any input!
    • Chad "Space Ghost" Wilson

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 30, 2005
          Re: [pittscomicon] Anyone know why...? OK, just read the Bio... she plays Glory... much better character then
          Mercedes character. As long as Emma Caulfield was never teased, it
          doesn't matter to me...

          SG

          on 3/30/05 11:28 AM, Jared Gregor at chapachowa03@... wrote:

          Hey guys,

           Was wondering if anyone could tell me why Mercedes McNab (from
          Buffy/Angel) was replaced with Clare Kramer from Buffy?
           I was looking fwd. to meeting Mercedes as her character was one of my
          fav's on Buffy/Angel.
           Thanks for any input!
        • R Howard
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 31, 2005
            Ms. McNab recently signed a movie deal and had to pull out of her appearance because of that.  Ms. Kramer graciously agreed to fill in for her.

            Jared Gregor <chapachowa03@...> wrote:

            Hey guys,

              Was wondering if anyone could tell me why Mercedes McNab (from
            Buffy/Angel) was replaced with Clare Kramer from Buffy?
              I was looking fwd. to meeting Mercedes as her character was one of my
            fav's on Buffy/Angel.
              Thanks for any input!

            Do you Yahoo!?

          • Kirisawa Fuko
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 31, 2005
              Thanks for the info! I'm happy to see the con getting some Buffy/Angel
              people even if neither of them played characters I liked much.