Re: A Few Questions

  • mangoman42
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 29, 2005
      I agree! Every year the Dawn of the Dead people get nastier and
      nastier. The fast 2 years I have avoided the section they were in
      because if you pause at all they start giving the hard sell on $20
      autographed pictures. I enjoy walking around the con and talking to
      people but I don't want to feel pressured to buys something at every
      table I stop at.... Comes with the territory I suppose.

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, DUGGER <dugger_rockz@y...>
      wrote:
      > dawn of the dead......over rated as far as i am concerned. every
      year they are at the con and every year i walk past them and each
      and every person sets at their table looking as if they have no
      friends, perhaps its because NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ANYMORE. At least
      Eddie Munster had a crowd..... nuff said

      > Kerry <bwo4life@v...> wrote:
      > I emailed Roadkill, the angry amish warrior, to tell him he should
      > be here, since it doesn't look like any other wrestler will be
      here.
      > Maybe the "dawn of the dead" people were complianing to the higher
      > ups, since Blue Meanie and Jasmine were drawing more people at
      their
      > table than they were. I heard the lady next to them complain about
      > it.
      >

      > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "baldalbinoyeti"
      > <baldalbinoyeti@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > 1. Why aren't "Ghostbusters" and "Ghostbusters 2" gonna be shown
      > > during the movie marathon? It would make sense, what with Ernie
      > > Hudson being there and what not.
      > >
      > > 2. Why the hell was RVD not in the poll for wrestlers? I would
      > love
      > > to meet RVD, or any of the ECW elite for that matter. I still
      wish
      > > Sandman would have shown up last year. Why is that jackass
      Johnny
      > > Valiant coming again this year? Personally, I thought he was
      kind
      > of
      > > an asshole.
      > >
      > > 3. Who's gonna pull the fire alarm at the Radisson this year?
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Service.