Re: the costume contest

  • sillysully7
    Message 1 of 27 , May 10, 2007
      Yes,

      There were a few people that really stood out on the humor. Well
      done.
      Message 2 of 27 , May 11, 2007
        Hey folks, dont forget the Steel City Con , JULY 28 &29
        its a good time too.

        Message 3 of 27 , May 11, 2007
          In a message dated 5/11/2007 10:05:23 AM Eastern Daylight Time, dugger_rockz@... writes:
          Hey folks, dont forget the Steel City Con , JULY 28 &29
          its a good time too.

          i'm always there. not alot of stuff i want but i always manage to find something i need.

          See what's free at AOL.com.
          Message 4 of 27 , May 11, 2007
            aint that the truth, the show seems to grow each time, last time i went, wasnt wanting anything then spent 100 bucks on stuff i had to have...lol no regrets.

            Message 5 of 27 , May 11, 2007
              Yeah, last time I went, I ended up with parts I needed for a whole
              bunch of my incomplete Transformers and Joes. Hoping to do even more
              completing this time around!

              Plus Jeremy Bulloch's gonna be there, so for the cheap admission, you
              can't go wrong.

              Message 6 of 27 , May 11, 2007
                I couldnt agree more