another con question

    Message 1 of 2 , May 9 8:22 AM
      anyone ever been to "anthrocon"? http://www.anthrocon.org/node
      this really isnt anything i am into but one of the three special guests i'd like to meet and get a autograph from. the web sight has waaaaaaaay to much to read. i was going cross eyed from reading all the small print and from what i was reading it was kinda cornfussing on how the show is set up. if i read it correctly its 45-50 bux to get in?? kinda steep for me just to meet one guy and walk around for an hour before i get bored and leave. but was wondering if any of you guys have gone and can give me some info on it and see if its worth the entry fee?
      thanks

      See what's free at AOL.com.
    • William Crites
      Message 2 of 2 , May 10 5:56 AM
        I've never been to it, probably never will. Anthrocon is for the furry cosplayers. These cosplayers seem a little to extreme for me personally. Not sure what a furrie is, google it.

        Will