Re: [pittscomicon] Re: A Few Questions

    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 23 4:36 AM
      dawn of the dead......over rated as far as i am concerned. every year they are at the con and every year i walk past them and each and every person sets at their table looking as if they have no friends, perhaps its because NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ANYMORE. At least Eddie Munster  had a crowd..... nuff said

      Kerry <bwo4life@...> wrote:

      I emailed Roadkill, the angry amish warrior, to tell him he should
      be here, since it doesn't look like any other wrestler will be here.
      Maybe the "dawn of the dead" people were complianing to the higher
      ups, since Blue Meanie and Jasmine were drawing more people at their
      table than they were. I heard the lady next to them complain about
      it.

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "baldalbinoyeti"
      <baldalbinoyeti@y...> wrote:

      > 1. Why aren't "Ghostbusters" and "Ghostbusters 2" gonna be shown
      > during the movie marathon? It would make sense, what with Ernie
      > Hudson being there and what not.
      >
      > 2. Why the hell was RVD not in the poll for wrestlers? I would
      love
      > to meet RVD, or any of the ECW elite for that matter. I still wish
      > Sandman would have shown up last year. Why is that jackass Johnny
      > Valiant coming again this year? Personally, I thought he was kind
      of
      > an asshole.
      >
      > 3. Who's gonna pull the fire alarm at the Radisson this year?

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • Kerry
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 23 7:40 PM
        I met him... Eddie Munster rules!!!

        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, DUGGER <dugger_rockz@y...>
        wrote:
        > dawn of the dead......over rated as far as i am concerned. every
        year they are at the con and every year i walk past them and each
        and every person sets at their table looking as if they have no
        friends, perhaps its because NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ANYMORE. At least
        Eddie Munster had a crowd..... nuff said

        > Kerry <bwo4life@v...> wrote:
        > I emailed Roadkill, the angry amish warrior, to tell him he should
        > be here, since it doesn't look like any other wrestler will be
        here.
        > Maybe the "dawn of the dead" people were complianing to the higher
        > ups, since Blue Meanie and Jasmine were drawing more people at
        their
        > table than they were. I heard the lady next to them complain about
        > it.
        >

        > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "baldalbinoyeti"
        > <baldalbinoyeti@y...> wrote:
        > >
        > > 1. Why aren't "Ghostbusters" and "Ghostbusters 2" gonna be shown
        > > during the movie marathon? It would make sense, what with Ernie
        > > Hudson being there and what not.
        > >
        > > 2. Why the hell was RVD not in the poll for wrestlers? I would
        > love
        > > to meet RVD, or any of the ECW elite for that matter. I still
        wish
        > > Sandman would have shown up last year. Why is that jackass
        Johnny
        > > Valiant coming again this year? Personally, I thought he was
        kind
        > of
        > > an asshole.
        > >
        > > 3. Who's gonna pull the fire alarm at the Radisson this year?
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Service.

        may be the world."

      • mangoman42
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 29 7:10 AM
          I agree! Every year the Dawn of the Dead people get nastier and
          nastier. The fast 2 years I have avoided the section they were in
          because if you pause at all they start giving the hard sell on $20
          autographed pictures. I enjoy walking around the con and talking to
          people but I don't want to feel pressured to buys something at every
          table I stop at.... Comes with the territory I suppose.