Re: [pittscomicon] COMICON - Day 3

  • sjharvey9@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , May 2, 2007
      Hi Tod,
          I didn't mean to offend you or any of the other artists. Maybe I should have worded it a little better. I was just trying to say that there used to be a lot more comics dealers. I noticed in the front half of the room that there were even a few artists where comics dealers used to be. And that basement water sealing guy??????? A lot of the dealers this year were selling 25 cent and $1 comics, instead of the older ones that a lot of people look for a lot. It is a 'Comicon', and you guys in the back half are in the comics business. Sorry, again, if I offended anyone.

      --- SCOTT

      See what's free at AOL.com.
    • sjharvey9@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , May 2, 2007
        In a message dated 4/30/2007 3:35:54 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, pestilence15052@... writes:
        I was suggesting to someone on Saturday that they
        should have the con on both sides. That way there's
        more room for the vendors and more room for the
        artists.
        James
        Having it on both sides would be a GREAT idea. Was anyone even in the Sportscard Show room ???

        --- SCOTT

        See what's free at AOL.com.