New Photos

  • ja_glinka
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30 7:51 PM
      Hi,

      I'm not a local; I travelled up from MD. I attended Saturday and
      Sunday. Stopped by here to give you guys some photos for your
      collection.

      Ta.
    • Erick
      Message 2 of 2 , May 10, 2007
        I added a photo album of some pictures I took at the con on Saturday.
        I also posted some on my blog. Check it out--

        http://wonderfulwonderblog.blogspot.com/

        I saw a guy at the show on Saturday that had a full sleeve of
        Universal Monster tattoos. Did anybody get any pictures of them?