The Guy in the Captain America Suit!!

  • May Parker
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30 5:44 PM
      Hey,
      By any chance, would anyone know what that Guy's name was that has
      the Captain America Costume that he wore on Sunday? A friend of mine
      was wanting to know and he wanted to ask him about his mask.
      I am also a member of The League Of Heroes boards, and this is
      where the question had come from. Please if anyone knows his name and
      email, so that we can get to this guy and find out the questions we
      want to know, all the better!!

      Thanks,
      Spidergirl!!