Re: [pittscomicon] pittscomicon

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30 2:51 PM
      expand the con to both sides??? it already sux paying 18 bux to get in i really dont want to pay 36 bux unless one side is all artists and indie guys and the other side vendors with two diff tickets and prices. i'd skip the vendor side all together.
      the vendor side isles seemed really tight but the artist side you could drive a truck through in some spots. why not just tighten things up and pack more artist and indie guys in there. for as tight as the vendor side was it really wasnt bad walking through there, at least for me.

      See what's free at AOL.com.
    • James Rowe
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 30 5:14 PM
        Thast's what I was thinking. I really just got to get
        skectchs and meet the actors, writers, and artists. I
        sometimes enjoy looking through the back issues but
        they're not my main real reason for being there.
        James

        http://mail.yahoo.com