Re: A Few Questions

  • R
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 21, 2005
      1. I will suggest adding GB and GB2 to the promoters when I see them
      this weekend, but it may be too late, depending on whether the
      program book has gone to the printer.

      2. Not sure how to answer this one except to say that the convention
      gets guests who a) agree to come and b) don't ask for an exorbinant
      fee. As I mentioned in an earlier message, now is the perfect time
      to let the promoters know who you'd like to see in 2006. Keep in
      mind the above two provisos though.

      3. Hopefully no one. If anyone does, I hope they are caught and
      punished to the fullest extent of the law. I'd hate to think someone
      had a heart attack from walking down all those stairs, or the Fire
      Dept. missed a real call because some a-hole pulled a false alarm.

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "baldalbinoyeti"
      <baldalbinoyeti@y...> wrote:

      > 1. Why aren't "Ghostbusters" and "Ghostbusters 2" gonna be shown
      > during the movie marathon? It would make sense, what with Ernie
      > Hudson being there and what not.
      >
      > 2. Why the hell was RVD not in the poll for wrestlers? I would love
      > to meet RVD, or any of the ECW elite for that matter. I still wish
      > Sandman would have shown up last year. Why is that jackass Johnny
      > Valiant coming again this year? Personally, I thought he was kind
      of
      > an asshole.
      >
      > 3. Who's gonna pull the fire alarm at the Radisson this year?
    • R
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 22, 2005
        Ask and ye shall receive. I e-mailed the promoters about your
        Ghostbusters suggestion and the response was, "I think it is a
        fantastic idea." They're going to pick up copies of the movies this
        week.

        <baldalbinoyeti@y...> wrote:

        > 1. Why aren't "Ghostbusters" and "Ghostbusters 2" gonna be shown
        > during the movie marathon? It would make sense, what with Ernie
        > Hudson being there and what not.
        >
        > 2. Why the hell was RVD not in the poll for wrestlers? I would love
        > to meet RVD, or any of the ECW elite for that matter. I still wish
        > Sandman would have shown up last year. Why is that jackass Johnny
        > Valiant coming again this year? Personally, I thought he was kind
        of
        > an asshole.
        >
        > 3. Who's gonna pull the fire alarm at the Radisson this year?
      • Dirk...Dirk Diggler
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 22, 2005
          Um, I think it would be a great idea for the models to sleep with me
          numerous times. Possibly all at once.

          --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "R" <thezeppo1138@y...> wrote:

          > Ask and ye shall receive. I e-mailed the promoters about your
          > Ghostbusters suggestion and the response was, "I think it is a
          > fantastic idea." They're going to pick up copies of the movies
          this
          > week.
          >
          > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "baldalbinoyeti"
          > <baldalbinoyeti@y...> wrote:
          > >
          > > 1. Why aren't "Ghostbusters" and "Ghostbusters 2" gonna be shown
          > > during the movie marathon? It would make sense, what with Ernie
          > > Hudson being there and what not.
          > >
          > > 2. Why the hell was RVD not in the poll for wrestlers? I would
          love
          > > to meet RVD, or any of the ECW elite for that matter. I still
          wish
          > > Sandman would have shown up last year. Why is that jackass
          Johnny
          > > Valiant coming again this year? Personally, I thought he was
          kind
          > of
          > > an asshole.
          > >
          > > 3. Who's gonna pull the fire alarm at the Radisson this year?
        • Kerry
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 23, 2005
            I emailed Roadkill, the angry amish warrior, to tell him he should
            be here, since it doesn't look like any other wrestler will be here.
            Maybe the "dawn of the dead" people were complianing to the higher
            ups, since Blue Meanie and Jasmine were drawing more people at their
            table than they were. I heard the lady next to them complain about
            it.

            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 23, 2005
              dawn of the dead......over rated as far as i am concerned. every year they are at the con and every year i walk past them and each and every person sets at their table looking as if they have no friends, perhaps its because NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ANYMORE. At least Eddie Munster  had a crowd..... nuff said

              <baldalbinoyeti@y...> wrote:

              > 1. Why aren't "Ghostbusters" and "Ghostbusters 2" gonna be shown
              > during the movie marathon? It would make sense, what with Ernie
              > Hudson being there and what not.
              >
              > 2. Why the hell was RVD not in the poll for wrestlers? I would
              love
              > to meet RVD, or any of the ECW elite for that matter. I still wish
              > Sandman would have shown up last year. Why is that jackass Johnny
              > Valiant coming again this year? Personally, I thought he was kind
              of
              > an asshole.
              >
              > 3. Who's gonna pull the fire alarm at the Radisson this year?

              Do you Yahoo!?
            • Kerry
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 23, 2005
                I met him... Eddie Munster rules!!!

                --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, DUGGER <dugger_rockz@y...>
                wrote:
                > dawn of the dead......over rated as far as i am concerned. every
                year they are at the con and every year i walk past them and each
                and every person sets at their table looking as if they have no
                friends, perhaps its because NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ANYMORE. At least
                Eddie Munster had a crowd..... nuff said

                > Kerry <bwo4life@v...> wrote:
                > I emailed Roadkill, the angry amish warrior, to tell him he should
                > be here, since it doesn't look like any other wrestler will be
                here.
                > Maybe the "dawn of the dead" people were complianing to the higher
                > ups, since Blue Meanie and Jasmine were drawing more people at
                their
                > table than they were. I heard the lady next to them complain about
                > it.
                >

                > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "baldalbinoyeti"
                > <baldalbinoyeti@y...> wrote:
                > >
                > > 1. Why aren't "Ghostbusters" and "Ghostbusters 2" gonna be shown
                > > during the movie marathon? It would make sense, what with Ernie
                > > Hudson being there and what not.
                > >
                > > 2. Why the hell was RVD not in the poll for wrestlers? I would
                > love
                > > to meet RVD, or any of the ECW elite for that matter. I still
                wish
                > > Sandman would have shown up last year. Why is that jackass
                Johnny
                > > Valiant coming again this year? Personally, I thought he was
                kind
                > of
                > > an asshole.
                > >
                > > 3. Who's gonna pull the fire alarm at the Radisson this year?
                >

                > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                Service.

                may be the world."

              • mangoman42
                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 29, 2005
                  I agree! Every year the Dawn of the Dead people get nastier and
                  nastier. The fast 2 years I have avoided the section they were in
                  because if you pause at all they start giving the hard sell on $20
                  autographed pictures. I enjoy walking around the con and talking to
                  people but I don't want to feel pressured to buys something at every
                  table I stop at.... Comes with the territory I suppose.