Re: [pittscomicon] this year's con

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2007
      In a message dated 4/30/2007 3:31:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time, pestilence15052@... writes:
      Well this year I managed to get quite a few good
      sketchs, including a beautiful Voltron done on the
      computer, a thor frog of Thunder, Darkseid, Green
      Lantern with multiple rings, and storm god of thunder.
      Last year I started to get cards signed by various
      artist and I did it agin this year. I also had two get
      well cards filled up for Michael Turner an I sent them
      today. (if any ones interested I did make a scan of
      the signitures and I could post them) all in all I
      think it went pretty well. The costumes that I saw
      looked really good, but before I could get my camera
      out to take a picture the groups had disbursed. (That
      goes for you Cobra commander, and snake eyes) I was
      looking forward to seeing the Farscape actors and I
      wasn't displeased. (Scorpus, and chi were two of my
      favorite characters.)

      James

      i'm a man of action what can i say. had to go on patrol through the con looking for cobra commanders minions!  lol  if you go to the link he <cobra commander> put up the other day there are some pics of us there if you want some.
      -bart

      See what's free at AOL.com.
    • TOD SMITH
      Message 2 of 4 , May 3 10:49 AM
        Hope you liked your Storm sketch again.

        Tod Smith
        Altoona PA.

        >From: James Rowe <pestilence15052@...>
        >To: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [pittscomicon] this year's con
        >Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 12:28:06 -0700 (PDT)
        >
        >Well this year I managed to get quite a few good
        >sketchs, including a beautiful Voltron done on the
        >computer, a thor frog of Thunder, Darkseid, Green
        >Lantern with multiple rings, and storm god of thunder.
        >Last year I started to get cards signed by various
        >artist and I did it agin this year. I also had two get
        >well cards filled up for Michael Turner an I sent them
        >today. (if any ones interested I did make a scan of
        >the signitures and I could post them) all in all I
        >think it went pretty well. The costumes that I saw
        >looked really good, but before I could get my camera
        >out to take a picture the groups had disbursed. (That
        >goes for you Cobra commander, and snake eyes) I was
        >looking forward to seeing the Farscape actors and I
        >wasn't displeased. (Scorpus, and chi were two of my
        >favorite characters.)
        >
        >James

        >http://mail.yahoo.com

        Watch free concerts with Pink, Rod Stewart, Oasis and more. Visit MSN In
        Concert today. http://music.msn.com/presents?icid=ncmsnpresentstagline
      • James Rowe
        Message 3 of 4 , May 5 10:17 AM
          yes, she earned a spot of honor right next to my thor
          frog of thunder.
          James