Re: Fun Sunday!

  • EEGAH316
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2007
      Yeah, your kids' costumes were outstanding! It warmed my heart to see
      Bumblebee, I mean, Sparkplug! And I can't imagine how much your
      Godzilla was sweating in there!!! I was starting to have a hard time
      just in my Cobra getup, mostly from the gloves!

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "acroraya30x" <acroraya30x@...>