Fun Sunday!

  • acroraya30x
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2007
      My wife & I brought our daughters on Sunday in their Godzilla and
      Transformer costumes, and they had a blast! We were amazed at how
      many people wanted to take their pictures. My little Autobot had a
      lot of fun with all the attention! (Special shout-out to Cobra
      Commander!)

      For a few years my wife and I were regulars at the con, with Palisades
      Toys and last with Matt Greenfield & Tiffany Grant (voice actors from
      the EVANGELION anime). This year & last, however, we didn't have a
      vendor or guest to work with for the whole weekend, so we just come by
      for the Sunday costume contest with our kids. Even though the dealer
      room seems to be getting less interesting (and overly-filled with
      lame, illegal bootleg video dealers) the guest list has remained
      top-notch (yay, independants!) and the costume contest has just gotten
      bigger and more amazing every year!

      I tossed 3 pictures of my girls in the '07 photo album!

      - AcroRay
    • EEGAH316
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 30, 2007
        Yeah, your kids' costumes were outstanding! It warmed my heart to see
        Bumblebee, I mean, Sparkplug! And I can't imagine how much your
        Godzilla was sweating in there!!! I was starting to have a hard time
        just in my Cobra getup, mostly from the gloves!

        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "acroraya30x" <acroraya30x@...>