Re: My Experiences At Pittsburgh

  • May Parker
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2007
      This was my first year going in costume......as none other than the
      Amazing SpiderGirl!!....(I also showed up as SpiderWoman for
      sunday!!)....I had a wonderful time as doing these
      characters!!......Got lots of pictures taken.......and got lots of
      smiles from Kids and Adults alike!!.......The kids were really
      adorable in their costumes.....They hammed it up like us "Big Kids"...
      (Adults).....This may be my only Comics convention I may be able to go
      to......for now till I get the funds to go to others!!.....I enjoyed
      myself and had a blast!!.......Hope to see all of ya'll next year!!
      My highlight was getting to meet and get a signature from Ron Frenz
      who does the drawing of SpiderGirl in the comics!!.......That was
      awesome of being in the SpiderGirl suit.....and getting a pic with
      him!!

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "William Crites"
      <megacitytours@...> wrote:

      > This is the first year I wasn't able to attend. Purely financial
      reasons, my wife lost her job in February. The first year I went was
      2002 and was blown away. I did notice a difference during the next
      four years. But I always found something I was looking for, especially
      getting a sketch from Jim Balent. I really liked his Holloween tale he
      told last year.