My Experiences At Pittsburgh

  • William Crites
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2007
      This is the first year I wasn't able to attend. Purely financial reasons, my wife lost her job in February. The first year I went was 2002 and was blown away. I did notice a difference during the next four years. But I always found something I was looking for, especially getting a sketch from Jim Balent. I really liked his Holloween tale he told last year.

      Will

    • May Parker
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 30, 2007
        This was my first year going in costume......as none other than the
        Amazing SpiderGirl!!....(I also showed up as SpiderWoman for
        sunday!!)....I had a wonderful time as doing these
        characters!!......Got lots of pictures taken.......and got lots of
        smiles from Kids and Adults alike!!.......The kids were really
        adorable in their costumes.....They hammed it up like us "Big Kids"...
        (Adults).....This may be my only Comics convention I may be able to go
        to......for now till I get the funds to go to others!!.....I enjoyed
        myself and had a blast!!.......Hope to see all of ya'll next year!!
        My highlight was getting to meet and get a signature from Ron Frenz
        who does the drawing of SpiderGirl in the comics!!.......That was
        awesome of being in the SpiderGirl suit.....and getting a pic with
        him!!

        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "William Crites"