A New Guy

  • Andrew
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2007
      Hey folks,

      First time poster to the group, but I got to read the anticipation of
      the Con and the mixed reviews thereafter. Suffice it to say I missed
      the Con this year due to work and money reasons (I take my 3 kids and
      wife with me). Speaking of kids, I was checking out the costumes for
      this year in the Photos section and thought they all looked
      outstanding! I don't think I ever saw a Batgirl or Spidergirl in the
      previous Cons I went to (which have been maybe 2 total), so they were
      a nice surprise. Great job ladies!

      Also, I went through the photos of last year and a certain photo
      really made me smile. There is a photo title 'dan logan (boba fett) &
      "little daniel"'. That "little daniel" is my 5 year old (now 6) boy.
      When I showed him the photo in the group, he was ecstatic! I know he
      had a blast as did everyone else (ok maybe not the wife per se but she
      was a trooper, I LOVE YOU BABE). We were bummed to have missed it this
      year but here's looking towards next year!

      Andrew