Coooobraaaa!

  • EEGAH316
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 29, 2007
      Yeah, I was Cobra Commander, and I severely underestimated how popular
      the old snake is! I thought I had my pic taken a lot last year, but I
      probably got double last year's total, which was very flattering!
      There was an outstanding variety of costumes, all really well-made.
      And it's always good to see other Joes around!

      Other than that, I didn't buy much besides some Doctor Who cards, some
      bootleggy DVDs, and Peter Mayhew's autograph, but it was a great time
      regardless. I wasn't really going in looking for back issues of
      comics, so that's about what I expected.

      And the waterproofing guy gave me an estimate of $2-3 million to have
      the Terrordrome waterproofed.

      Oh yeah, here's my pics from the day if you wanna check 'em out:
      http://s107.photobucket.com/albums/m315/darthticklish/comicon07/
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 29, 2007
        In a message dated 4/29/2007 9:21:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time, eegah316@... writes:
        Yeah, I was Cobra Commander, and I severely underestimated how popular
        the old snake is! I thought I had my pic taken a lot last year, but I
        probably got double last year's total, which was very flattering!
        There was an outstanding variety of costumes, all really well-made.
        And it's always good to see other Joes around!

        Other than that, I didn't buy much besides some Doctor Who cards, some
        bootleggy DVDs, and Peter Mayhew's autograph, but it was a great time
        regardless. I wasn't really going in looking for back issues of
        comics, so that's about what I expected.

        And the waterproofing guy gave me an estimate of $2-3 million to have
        the Terrordrome waterproofed.

        Oh yeah, here's my pics from the day if you wanna check 'em out:
        http://s107. photobucket. com/albums/ m315/darthtickli sh/comicon07/

        ah my nemesis cobra commander! <shakes my kung fu grip>
        to bad there arent more joe fans out there. be cool to see 5-6 joes and cobra's running around plus get into the group category.
        but the joes out numbered the cobra's! ...and knowing is 1/2 the battle
        -bart
        btw thanks for posting the pix!

        See what's free at AOL.com.
      • sjharvey9@aol.com