karaoke?

  • Alyson Mae Rhodes
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 27, 2007
      Hi,

      I was wondering if there were any places near the ExpoMart where you can do karaoke, say Saturday nights. I think it would be great if there were a huge number of people in costume there...;)
      Thanks!

      Alyson
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 27, 2007
        In a message dated 4/27/2007 7:35:59 AM Eastern Daylight Time, kashira@... writes:
        Hi,

        I was wondering if there were any places near the ExpoMart where you can do karaoke, say Saturday nights. I think it would be great if there were a huge number of people in costume there...;)
        Thanks!

        Alyson

        i'm close to the area but not familiar with it. i'm sure there has to be a place around there somewhere. maybe ask the front desk of the hotel? i dont sing anymore, to many adoring fans throwing their panties on stage beggin for autographs and the poparotzi got to me so i had to stop  lol  no really i have plans to hit the south side that night and do some drinking for a friends bday party
        bart
      • Lisa Davis
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 27, 2007
          I believe they are going to have a karaoke thing on Saturday there at the Convention, but I can't remember exactly what time it is!!.......Check out the web site to see!!

          bsimon9427@... wrote:
          In a message dated 4/27/2007 7:35:59 AM Eastern Daylight Time, kashira@gmail. com writes:
          Hi,

          I was wondering if there were any places near the ExpoMart where you can do karaoke, say Saturday nights. I think it would be great if there were a huge number of people in costume there...;)
          Thanks!

          Alyson

          i'm close to the area but not familiar with it. i'm sure there has to be a place around there somewhere. maybe ask the front desk of the hotel? i dont sing anymore, to many adoring fans throwing their panties on stage beggin for autographs and the poparotzi got to me so i had to stop  lol  no really i have plans to hit the south side that night and do some drinking for a friends bday party
          bart

          Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

        • Maya
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 27, 2007
            >yes, there is a place close to the ExpoMart, called Miracle Lanes
            that does karaoke, but I think they do it on friday nights not
            saturday( I'm not sure really; but I know it's one of thoughs nights)
            Miracle Lanes is right before place called Miracle Mile ( do not pass
            Miacle Mile you have gone to far)

            > In a message dated 4/27/2007 7:35:59 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
            > kashira@... writes:
            >
            > Hi,
            >
            > I was wondering if there were any places near the ExpoMart where
            you can do
            > karaoke, say Saturday nights. I think it would be great if there
            were a huge
            > number of people in costume there...;)
            > Thanks!
            >
            > Alyson
            >

            > i'm close to the area but not familiar with it. i'm sure there has
            to be a
            > place around there somewhere. maybe ask the front desk of the
            hotel? i dont sing
            > anymore, to many adoring fans throwing their panties on stage
            beggin for
            > autographs and the poparotzi got to me so i had to stop lol no
            really i have
            > plans to hit the south side that night and do some drinking for a
            friends bday
            > party
            > bart

            http://www.aol.com

          • Robert Martin
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 27, 2007
              Hope everyone has a great con ... I'm unfortunately going to miss it
              this year, as I recently started a management training program with
              Kroger and my schedule changed where I cannot get away this weekend ... I
              did cancel my reservation (had a room at the Radisson for tonight and
              tomorrow night), so perhaps someone else in the group can make use of it.
              Again, have a great con ... sorry I'm going to miss it ... especially
              seeing Mike Deodato!

              Robert

              Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 27, 2007
                Deodato cancelled along with van sciver and about a dozen others, hope  that will make missing it easier for ya...LOL