Re: [pittscomicon] tattoo contest??

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 25, 2007
      Hell yeah, Vincent Price qualifies in my book.

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 26, 2007
        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "sykophreq13" <sykophreq@...>
        wrote:
        > oh does anybody know if michael turner will be there, if so i have a
        > small michael turner inspired tattoo that i would love to get signed
        > somehow so i could get the signature tattooed as well.

        According to the website, Michael Turner is unfortunately undergoing
        chemotherapy treatments again and will not be attending.
      • sykophreq13
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 26, 2007
          --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "hellboypi" <HELLBOYPI@...> wrote:

          > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "sykophreq13" <sykophreq@>
          > wrote:
          > > oh does anybody know if michael turner will be there, if so i have
          > > small michael turner inspired tattoo that i would love to get
          signed
          > > somehow so i could get the signature tattooed as well.
          >
          > According to the website, Michael Turner is unfortunately undergoing
          > chemotherapy treatments again and will not be attending.

          thats a shame...that man has been through so much shit.