tattoo contest??

  • sykophreq13
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 25, 2007
      i see they are having a tattoo contest on saturday and that happens to
      be the day i will be there. it has to be star wars, sci-fi, or comic
      related. considering he has been in a fair amount of sci-fi movies does
      anybody think that a vincent price tattoo would qualify as sci-fi. if
      so...im in!!!!
      oh does anybody know if michael turner will be there, if so i have a
      small michael turner inspired tattoo that i would love to get signed
      somehow so i could get the signature tattooed as well.
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 25, 2007
        Hell yeah, Vincent Price qualifies in my book.

        i see they are having a tattoo contest on saturday and that happens to
        be the day i will be there. it has to be star wars, sci-fi, or comic
        related. considering he has been in a fair amount of sci-fi movies does
        anybody think that a vincent price tattoo would qualify as sci-fi. if
        so...im in!!!!
        oh does anybody know if michael turner will be there, if so i have a
        small michael turner inspired tattoo that i would love to get signed
        somehow so i could get the signature tattooed as well.

        Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.
      • hellboypi
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 26, 2007
          --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "sykophreq13" <sykophreq@...>
          wrote:
          > oh does anybody know if michael turner will be there, if so i have a
          > small michael turner inspired tattoo that i would love to get signed
          > somehow so i could get the signature tattooed as well.

          According to the website, Michael Turner is unfortunately undergoing
          chemotherapy treatments again and will not be attending.
        • sykophreq13
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 26, 2007
            --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "hellboypi" <HELLBOYPI@...> wrote:

            > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "sykophreq13" <sykophreq@>
            > wrote:
            > > oh does anybody know if michael turner will be there, if so i have
            > > small michael turner inspired tattoo that i would love to get
            signed
            > > somehow so i could get the signature tattooed as well.
            >
            > According to the website, Michael Turner is unfortunately undergoing
            > chemotherapy treatments again and will not be attending.

            thats a shame...that man has been through so much shit.