Re: Question about Kane Hodder & Marc Singer

  • adamraviart
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 24, 2007
      Awesome. Thanks alot Troy. I appreciate the response. So, I guess
      that means there is no Q & A session with either? Hope you have a
      good time at the event.
      Adam

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, Troy Gardner
      <sugarlandkid13@...> wrote:

      > Both actors will be at their own table signing. They normally
      charge about $20 ( that includes a photo). They might sign your
      program for free but I wouldn't count on it. They are both pretty
      nice guys. I have seen them at other shows. I hope this helps.

      > Troy
      >
      > adamraviart <adamraviart@...> wrote:
      > Hey everybody, hope that everyone is as excited as
      possible for the
      > upcoming 2007 comicon. I've attended the event for the last 6
      years
      > and I'm really lookin forward to once again being surrounded by my
      > fellow comic/horror lovers. I was wondering though. I've scanned
      the
      > official website and I've read through my annual newsletter, and I
      > can't find any information on how I can see Kane Hodder from
      Friday
      > the 13th fame and Marc Singer of Beastmaster. I can't figure out
      if
      > there is a Q & A session or if they are just going to be seated at
      > table, probably seperate. Anyay, here is my last ditch effort at
      > obtaining the information before attending the event on April
      27th.
      > If anyone knows anything I would really appreciate a reply. I'm a
      25
      > year old going on 12 when it comes to Marvel Comics (mostly
      Spiderman)