Question about Kane Hodder & Marc Singer

  • adamraviart
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 22, 2007
      Hey everybody, hope that everyone is as excited as possible for the
      upcoming 2007 comicon. I've attended the event for the last 6 years
      and I'm really lookin forward to once again being surrounded by my
      fellow comic/horror lovers. I was wondering though. I've scanned the
      official website and I've read through my annual newsletter, and I
      can't find any information on how I can see Kane Hodder from Friday
      the 13th fame and Marc Singer of Beastmaster. I can't figure out if
      there is a Q & A session or if they are just going to be seated at a
      table, probably seperate. Anyay, here is my last ditch effort at
      obtaining the information before attending the event on April 27th.
      If anyone knows anything I would really appreciate a reply. I'm a 25
      year old going on 12 when it comes to Marvel Comics (mostly Spiderman)
      and I'm a total freak when it comes to horror films. Anyway, hope
      everyone has a great time at the event and would love to hear from
      someone. Thanks Again,
      Adam
    • Troy Gardner
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 22, 2007
        Both actors will be at their own table signing. They normally charge about $20 ( that includes a photo). They might sign your program for free but I wouldn't count on it. They are both pretty nice guys. I have seen them at other shows. I hope this helps.

        Troy

        adamraviart <adamraviart@...> wrote:
[...]

        Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

      • adamraviart
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 24, 2007
          Awesome. Thanks alot Troy. I appreciate the response. So, I guess
          that means there is no Q & A session with either? Hope you have a
          good time at the event.
          Adam

          --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, Troy Gardner