Re: [pittscomicon] to everyone going to the con!

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 22, 2007
      you will have some fun

      From: shoefreakva <shoefreakva@...>
      To: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, April 22, 2007 5:23:52 PM
      Subject: [pittscomicon] to everyone going to the con!

      i just wanted to say im new to all of this, but it seems like there is a great bond between
      many of the people going to the con, and im very excited to be among all of you.

      smedium

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.
    • Lisa Davis
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 22, 2007
        I am planning on attending this convention, and in costume this year, since it will be my first!!....Unfortunately I can't go on Friday for I have to work, but I'll be there on Saturday and on Sunday......(Both days in Costume!!......I can't tell you what costume's I'll be bringing.....it'll be a surprise!!)