Come check me out

  • kenyattadesign
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 21, 2007
      hello there everyone,

      I just wanted to put the word out that I'll be attending this years
      show. I'll be manning my booth along with friend/writer Ian Ascher
      from Digital Webbings Last Paladin. I'll have some sketchbooks and
      originals up for sale along with a few other things. You can also
      check out my website below. But anyways, I hope to see alot of you
      there, so stop by and say hello.
      thanks,
      uko
      www.ukosmith.com
    • erieemdr
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 21, 2007
        I'm making shot glasses! Not sure how many I'll get made this
        close....cross your fingers for me LMAO
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 21, 2007
          good luck, ill try to track you down an check out your work

          I'm making shot glasses! Not sure how many I'll get made this
          close....cross your fingers for me LMAO

          Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.