Re: Its almost time....

  • chazjg
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 21, 2007
      Me & my bud Dave have a yearly ritual of making it to the Con on Fridays.
      We've been doing this since the first Con.
      He just got a new job & can't ask for Friday off. So we'll be there on Saturday.
      I also hope everyone that wants to go can make it & have a great time!
      I can't wait to meet Mike Grell. I've been a fan of his since I was a very little Chaz.
      Oh, and the Farscape chick is a definate as well!