Re: Its almost time....

  • Kirisawa Fuko
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 21 2:48 PM
      I will try and stop in, but not sure atm.

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "dugger_rockz" <dugger_rockz@...>
      wrote:

      > Is everyone still meeting at the Washington / Westmoreland room at 3
      > Friday?
      >
      > Lookin forward to the CON once more
      >
      > Dugger

    • Maya
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 21 2:52 PM

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 21 5:19 PM
          well I hope everyone gets to come to the con, have a good weekend, im gonna go watch the UFC now.  later

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 21 6:50 PM
            Me & my bud Dave have a yearly ritual of making it to the Con on Fridays.
            We've been doing this since the first Con.
            He just got a new job & can't ask for Friday off. So we'll be there on Saturday.
            I also hope everyone that wants to go can make it & have a great time!
            I can't wait to meet Mike Grell. I've been a fan of his since I was a very little Chaz.
            Oh, and the Farscape chick is a definate as well!