Re: [pittscomicon] Its almost time....

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 21 12:56 PM
      In a message dated 4/21/2007 3:46:50 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, dugger_rockz@... writes:
      Is everyone still meeting at the Washington / Westmoreland room at 3
      Friday?

      Lookin forward to the CON once more

      Dugger
      not me even tho i recently lost my job. they hired someone cheaper then me to do the job so i was fired and told to clean my desk out. i'm going saturday bc my cuz might be coming with me.

      See what's free at AOL.com.
    • Kirisawa Fuko
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 21 2:48 PM
        I will try and stop in, but not sure atm.

        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "dugger_rockz" <dugger_rockz@...>
        wrote:

        > Is everyone still meeting at the Washington / Westmoreland room at 3
        > Friday?
        >
        > Lookin forward to the CON once more
        >
        > Dugger

      • Maya
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 21 2:52 PM

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 21 5:19 PM
            well I hope everyone gets to come to the con, have a good weekend, im gonna go watch the UFC now.  later

            >Sorry I can't too far for me, but I'm so coming on Sunday in costume

            > Is everyone still meeting at the Washington / Westmoreland room at 3
            > Friday?
            >
            > Lookin forward to the CON once more
            >
            > Dugger

            Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.
          • chazjg
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 21 6:50 PM
              Me & my bud Dave have a yearly ritual of making it to the Con on Fridays.
              We've been doing this since the first Con.
              He just got a new job & can't ask for Friday off. So we'll be there on Saturday.
              I also hope everyone that wants to go can make it & have a great time!
              I can't wait to meet Mike Grell. I've been a fan of his since I was a very little Chaz.
              Oh, and the Farscape chick is a definate as well!