Its almost time....

  • dugger_rockz
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 21, 2007
      Is everyone still meeting at the Washington / Westmoreland room at 3
      Friday?

      Lookin forward to the CON once more

      Dugger
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 21, 2007
        In a message dated 4/21/2007 3:46:50 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, dugger_rockz@... writes:
        Is everyone still meeting at the Washington / Westmoreland room at 3
        Friday?

        Lookin forward to the CON once more

        Dugger
        not me even tho i recently lost my job. they hired someone cheaper then me to do the job so i was fired and told to clean my desk out. i'm going saturday bc my cuz might be coming with me.

        See what's free at AOL.com.
      • Kirisawa Fuko
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 21, 2007
          I will try and stop in, but not sure atm.

          --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "dugger_rockz" <dugger_rockz@...>
          wrote:

          > Is everyone still meeting at the Washington / Westmoreland room at 3
          > Friday?
          >
          > Lookin forward to the CON once more
          >
          > Dugger

        • Maya
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 21, 2007

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 21, 2007
              well I hope everyone gets to come to the con, have a good weekend, im gonna go watch the UFC now.  later

              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 21, 2007
                Me & my bud Dave have a yearly ritual of making it to the Con on Fridays.
                We've been doing this since the first Con.
                He just got a new job & can't ask for Friday off. So we'll be there on Saturday.
                I also hope everyone that wants to go can make it & have a great time!
                I can't wait to meet Mike Grell. I've been a fan of his since I was a very little Chaz.
                Oh, and the Farscape chick is a definate as well!