Construction on the Parkway

  • Admiral Nova
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 16, 2007
      There is construction underway on route 376E.
      This would affect people going from downtown to Monroeville. I've seen
      several times where the outbound traffic was backed up for at least a
      mile before the Squirrel Hill Tunnel.
      I say this for those of you planning on leaving the ComiCon to go
      downtown (or "dahntahn" as we like to say it). Traffic getting
      downtown should not be too bad, but coming back could take forever. My
      advice would be to have a friend with you who knows how to get back to
      Monroeville without taking 376E.
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 16, 2007
        In a message dated 4/16/2007 3:43:06 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, mig_nova@... writes:
        There is construction underway on route 376E.
        This would affect people going from downtown to Monroeville. I've seen
        several times where the outbound traffic was backed up for at least a
        mile before the Squirrel Hill Tunnel.
        I say this for those of you planning on leaving the ComiCon to go
        downtown (or "dahntahn" as we like to say it). Traffic getting
        downtown should not be too bad, but coming back could take forever. My
        advice would be to have a friend with you who knows how to get back to
        Monroeville without taking 376E.

        plenty of back roads that take no time at all. got to citysearch.com and pick out the place you want and print a map.

        See what's free at AOL.com.