ITS ALMOST HERE!!!!!!!!!!

  • gunsgirl32574
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 14, 2007
      DEAR MEMBERS I THINK THAT HAVING A COMICON IN PITTSBURGH IS A BIG DEAL
      I MEAN WE'RE NOT NEW YORK OR EVEN PHILLY FOR PETES SAKE BUT ITS COOL
      AND THEY DO A PHENOMENAL JOB EVERY YEAR AND THEY NEED A BIG HAND FROM
      US FOR ALL THE WORK THAT IS BUT INTO IT
    • Maya
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 16, 2007
        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "gunsgirl32574"

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 16, 2007
          I know i am looking forward to it.

          >I AGREE I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE COMICON TO COME. HEY IT'S ALMOST HERE!!
          > DEAR MEMBERS I THINK THAT HAVING A COMICON IN PITTSBURGH IS A BIG
          DEAL
          > I MEAN WE'RE NOT NEW YORK OR EVEN PHILLY FOR PETES SAKE BUT ITS COOL
          > AND THEY DO A PHENOMENAL JOB EVERY YEAR AND THEY NEED A BIG HAND
          FROM
          > US FOR ALL THE WORK THAT IS BUT INTO IT

          Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.
        • Lisa Davis
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 16, 2007
            I am looking forward to it as well!!   Especially with seeing and meeting new people as well!!  I am looking forward to looking for the friends from the Pittscomicon group and also The League Of Heroes group too!!