costume photos

  • Kirisawa Fuko
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17 5:43 PM
      While we're on the topic of costumes, figured I'd mention some sites
      online that're nice enough to post photos of costumers from the con.
      Some of them are already in the links section of this group, but I
      know some people may not check that. I'd like to che

      DeathCom Multimedia has photos up of the costumers, especially those
      in the contest, from Sunday. www.deathcom.net

      Here's an index of a fan's photos from the con
      http://www.animaxanimation.com/comicon2004

      Secret Scroll Digest has photos of years past and will be posting
      their photos from this year soon persumably.
      http://www.secretscrolldigest.com/